The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Just received news that I have been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Thank you to Shirsha for nominating me, I am truly honored!
Shirsha is a beautiful photographer and dreamer from Mumbai who has embarked this year on her Project 366, which you should all check out!!
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to 7 nominees
7 Things About Me:
- On Monday I will turn 30! ::gasp::
- I love traveling, and hope to have more opportunity’s to get away.
- In December I was lucky enough to meet the sweetest, kindest man a girl could ever ask for.
- For as long as I can remember I have loved taking photographs and treasured them as little frozen memories.
- I was a painter – for about 6 months a few years back. Painted nearly everyday. Then as suddenly as I started, I stopped. I often have thought about starting again, but yet never seem to do it.
- I almost never turn on my television.
- As a shameless caffeine addict, I drink 3-5 cups of black coffee daily.
My 7 nominees:
- iPhone Photographer
- Financially Fearless Female
- Real Estate Hustler
- Painted by the Sun
- Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lezine
- Into the Mouth of Madness
I chose which blogs to nominate based on which inspire me the most. Rubicorno, iPhone Photographer, Painted by the Sun and Into the Mouth of Madness are incredible iPhoneography blogs, and their work has inspired me tremendously. If you have any interest in iPhoneography, I suggest you follow their blogs! Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lezine is a great photography (and really travel as well) blog that is inspiring to me in many ways and as a fellow HDR fan, I always look forward to seeing his newest posts. While I am not a Real Estate Hustler myself, Chuck’s blog Real Estate Hustler inspires me to ignore the negative people in my life, and to be the best I can be – at whatever it is I want to be! Last but not least, Financially Fearless Female goes where many people don’t dare – she shares very personal stories about her life to help others. She blogs about how to be in control of not only your finances, but of your life. Now who doesn’t need all the help they can get with that?!